IAPC is happy to assist you with information and independent advice. In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we use a support ticket system.
We make a distinction between tickets with a high priority and those with a lower priority. This comes from the fact that we are all volunteers and in the last couple of years have had difficulty finding new volunteers and by now do not have the manpower anymore to give every ticket the attention we'd like to give it. Would you be interested in helping us out? Walk in sometime or send an email to email@example.com
- Defects/issues related to products bought at IAPC
- Placing specific orders for articles in our assortment.
- Questions/remarks related to products in our assortment
- Questions about IAPC itself and activism at IAPC
- Other technical assistance
- Questions related to products not in our assortment
- Requests for system builds
For tickets with high priority we guarantee swift handling, for tickets with lower priority we can't give any guarantees on the handling. With lower priority, it may occur that we are unable to help you at all. In general, the more specific a ticket is, the easier it is for us to help you.
Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.